Job Opening – RRS
Job Title – Executive Administrator
Location – Ann Arbor, MI
Posting Date – November 4, 2021
Closing Date – Open until filled
At RRS, our success depends on our people and the value we provide to our clients. An executive administrator is the supportive force driving each of these areas, and we’re currently seeking someone stellar to take the reins. The ideal professional for this role is a flexible problem solver with superb communication skills and a detail-oriented mindset. They should have prior experience thriving in an executive administrative capacity in an office environment. Multitasking and the unique ability to deftly handle the unexpected are essential qualities to bring to the position.
- Anticipate situations and act to resolve them efficiently and effectively.
- Exercise independent decision-making, take initiative to respond to requests, and support team members appropriately.
- Develop and maintain wide, high-level, and effective business and administrative contacts and resources.
- Provide strategic solutions to operational and office management.
- Create a positive internal and external customer experience.
- Organize, coordinate, and disseminate company-wide, vendor, and client correspondence.
- Coordinate and manage administrative projects and tasks such as office operations, business development events, presentations, and Salesforce project management assistance.
- Manage VOIP system and company cell phone plan for distributed workforce.
- Manage mail and shipping needs.
- Coordinate end of month timesheet and expense submittal, including:
- Reviewing vendor and contractor invoices against hours entered into the system and assisting with corrections
- Review reports and identify missing hours/expenses and assist employees with updates/corrections
- Provide timely updates to Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Coordinate travel arrangements for various team members.
- Assist with all other tasks as requested, including but not limited to:
- Scheduling meetings
- Ordering and organization of periodicals
- Organization of fieldwork storage warehouse
- Entering contacts into client relationship management (CRM) system
- Report production
- Data entry
- Conference registration, preparation, and post-event follow up
- Organized, self-motivated, and driven.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to communicate with a variety of personality styles.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work and coordinate with distributed staff in different time zones.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including:
- Ability to work within a client relationship management (CRM) system. Knowledge of Salesforce a plus, willingness to learn and use Salesforce is essential.
- Experience working within a distributed workforce and/or consulting company a plus.
- Two-year degree in administration assistant or secretarial studies, English, communications, marketing, or business.
- Three to five years of relevant executive administrator experience
Pay Range: $55,000-$65,000/year depending on experience and qualifications. RRS is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: The position can be executed semi-remotely, with minimal requirement of at least one to two days a week in the corporate office in Ann Arbor, MI.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and list of references. Cover letters should address the candidate’s professional goals and interests, ability to meet key and minimal qualifications (as described above) as well as their experience and interest in this position. Submit online via Pinpoint: