Anna Lynott is a Senior Consultant at RRS with over 15 years of experience. Her extensive project experience covers planning, implementation and coordination of recycling programs, as well as community outreach and stakeholder facilitation and engagement. Anna currently plays a key role managing the Carton Council project, a collaborative initiative focused on increasing carton recycling in the U.S.
Recent Team Projects
- Carton Council: RRS has supported this collaborative association on the way to their goal of 60% U.S. carton recycling access through data research and analysis, communications and outreach, and policy/legislative monitoring and support.
- Washtenaw County Solid Waste Planning: RRS was contracted to facilitate the update and amendment of the Washtenaw County (Mich.) solid waste management plan including data analysis, stakeholder engagement, goal setting, and drafting and finalizing the plan.
- SOCRRA Technical and Communications Support: RRS assists the (Mich.) Southeastern Oakland County Resource Recovery Authority (SOCRRA) with technical services including coordinating and negotiating long-term contracts, material recovery facility (MRF) technical assistance and rate structure analysis. RRS also developed a communications strategy and general public communications plan to increase media presence and community interaction.
- Toledo-Lucas County Sustainability Commission
- Organization Development Network
- Carolina Recycling Association
- Georgia Recycling Association
- Municipal Recycling Programs
- Solid Waste/Recycling Planning
- Communication and Outreach
- Recovering “Challenge” Materials
- Recycling in K-12 Schools, Universities and Institutions
Recent Speaking Engagements/Publications
- Georgia Recycling Coalition Conference (Sep 2016): MRF Material Flow Study
- Michigan Recycling Coalition Conference (May 2016): Workshop – Smart Recycling Communications on a Budget
- Carolina Recycling Coalition Conference (Mar 2016): Collegiate Recycling Coalition Workshop – Clemson University Recycling Master Plan Assessment
- Paper & Plastics Recycling Conference (Oct 2015): The Evolution of Commercial Recycling
- Michigan Recycling Coalition Conference (May 2015): Best Practices for School Recycling Programs
- Master of Organization Development, Bowling Green State University
- Bachelor of Science in Natural Resources and Environment, University of Michigan
- Executive Education: Leading High Performing Teams, Michigan Ross School of Business
- Effective Communications & Human Relations, Dale Carnegie
- Michigan Master Recycler, Michigan Recycling Coalition
- Michigan Master Composter, SOCRRA/SOCWA
- Project Wild and Project Learning Tree Environmental Education Curricula, University of Michigan
LinkedIn: Anna Lynott