Beth Coddington is a senior consultant with RRS with 10 years of experience in data management, models and projections, and financial analysis. Beth draws on statistical models to develop metrics, evaluate multiple scenarios, determine the impact of each option, and provide budget projections that build the business case for making recycling program investments. Beth is a Waste360 40 Under 40 award recipient.
Recent Team Projects
- Materials Recovery for the Future (MRFF): An American Chemistry Council non-profit initiative, MRFF is a research collaborative working on curbside recycling for the new generation of light weight packaging via material recovery facility material flow studies, technical research, and communications.
- Sustainable Packaging Coalition (SPC): RRS researched US recycling programs, to evaluate characteristics such as prevalence of programs, as well as accepted types of packaging within those programs.
- Carton Council: RRS has supported this collaborative association in achieving their goal of 60% U.S. carton recycling access through data research and analysis, communications and outreach, and policy/legislative monitoring and support.
- Michigan Recycling Coalition (MRC) & Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ): RRS calculated the official municipal solid waste (MSW) recycling rate for the state of Michigan.
- Intercambio Uniting Communities
- Data/Financial Analysis
- Survey Methods
- Product/Packaging Recovery/Stewardship
- Solid Waste and Recycling Programs
Recent Speaking Engagements/Publications
- Spray Technology & Marketing (Sep 2016): Can I Recycle This?
- BioCycle (Sep 2012): A Practical Plan for Hospital Food Waste Recovery (co-author Nicole Chardoul)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Wesleyan University