Bill Hall joined RRS in 2020 as an associate senior consultant. He brings over 30 years of experience in the automotive sector in strategic development, procurement planning, supply chain management, and business continuity. Bill provides guidance on projects involving strategic development, stakeholder engagement, supply chain resilience and sustainability, risk management, and other corporate sustainability projects.
Recent Team Projects
- Michigan Scrap Tire Program Market Study: conducted interviews with mid-west state regulators and scrap tire industry participants, analyzed findings and reports to develop recommendations for improving the scrap tire reuse markets in Michigan.
- Corporate Sustainability Strategy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Extended/Voluntary Producer Responsibility
- Water Sustainability
- Forest Sustainability
Recent Speaking Engagements/Publications
- University of Michigan Ross Business School Igniting Impact Conference (Mar 2020):
- Scrap Tire Research and Education Foundation Scrap Tire Recycling Conference (Dec 2019): Future Tire Technologies & Managing Processing Challenges
- Innovation Forum (Oct 2019): Embedding circularity: The fundamentals of a successful transition from linear to circular business models
- Fiat Chrysler Supplier Awards (Jun 2018): Creating Value Through Supply Chain Sustainability
- Master of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Operations Engineering, University of Michigan