Erin Grimm is the creative strategist at RRS responsible for transforming highly technical data and complex concepts into visually appealing and compelling elements of communication. With more than 10 years of experience, Erin designs digital and print communications including graphs, reports, websites, presentations, infographics, newsletters, and marketing materials for client projects and RRS business development efforts.
Recent Team Projects
- PepsiCo: RRS supported PepsiCo in its Recycle Rally program through the creation of five monthly newsletters and other collateral materials promoting recycling in daily practices.
- Materials Recovery for the Future (MRFF): An American Chemistry Council non-profit initiative, MRFF is a research collaborative working on curbside recycling for the new generation of light weight packaging via material recovery facility material flow studies, technical research, and communications.
- Glass Recycling Coalition: RRS led the formation and is the current managing consultancy providing research, planning, day-to-day management and communications for the self-funded supply chain collaborative that promotes best practices for strengthening glass recycling.
- Southeastern Oakland County Resource Recovery Authority (SOCRRA), MI: RRS assisted SOCRRA with coordinating and negotiating long-term contracts, material recovery facility (MRF) technical assistance, rate structure analysis, as well as communication strategy and tactics for engaging the public.
- The Recycling Partnership: RRS provided communications development and support to advance cart-based curbside recycling through the creation of a cart guide and the facilitation of educational webinars for states and municipalities throughout the US.
- Detroit Horse Power
- Huron Valley Democratic Socialists of America
- Graphic Design
- Brand Style Development
- Website Design
Recent Speaking Engagements/Publications
- University of Michigan Life Sciences Institute Grads Workshop Series (Feb 2015): Communicating Science: Extending Your Research Beyond the Lab
- University of Michigan Life Sciences Institute Grads Workshop Series (Feb 2015): Workshop Leader: The Art of Scientific Figure Making
- Global Michigan (Jan 2015): Diving for New Drugs in the Red Sea
- Michigan Today (Aug 2014): All Roads Lead to Michigan
- Master of Arts in Teaching, Oakland University
- Bachelor of Arts in Arts and Ideas in the Humanities, University of Michigan