Isabel is an analyst at RRS. She has experience in project management, communications, facilitation, research, data collection and analysis, and survey creation. She graduated from the University of Michigan as a Graham Institute Sustainability Scholar with a focus in cognitive science and economics.
Recent Team Projects
- EPA Region 5 – Making the Case for Recycling
Acted as project coordinator and facilitator. Developed communications materials, strategized content, planned events, and drafted client deliverables to promote RRS developed tools to key EPA Region 5 stakeholders.
- Intergovernmental Initiatives and Public-Private Partnerships (I2P3) – NextCycle Michigan
Scheduled all track meetings, developed and edited communications materials, and compiled and organized resources for all eight teams that are a part of the NextCycle Michigan I2P3 Innovation Challenge Track. Assisted in the development of team work plans.
- Washtenaw County Climate Plan – Resilient Washtenaw
Facilitated public meetings and strategized and developed meeting content. Researched and reviewed climate data and county/municipal plans to aid in the development of the Washtenaw County climate plan.
- Natural Resources Council of Maine
Developed a survey distributed to all of Maine’s municipalities that gathered data to inform the packaging extended producer responsibility (EPR) program.
- Carton Council
Researched resident access to recycling programs across the United States. Cold-called municipal staff to gather additional information and persuaded staff to update outdated website information.
- Data collection and analysis
- Content strategy and material development
- Project and event management
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Graham Institute Sustainability Scholar with a focus in cognitive science and economics