Isabelle joined RRS as an intern in 2021 to support Carton Council North America’s stakeholder outreach and advocacy efforts. Since becoming an analyst in 2022, her efforts now center on recycling market research, presentation building, and spreadsheet design. Drawing upon her educational foundations in environmental and public policy, Isabelle monitors evolving policy landscapes for packaging and recycling legislation at state and local levels, often in collaboration with RRS’s policy subsidiary, Signalfire.
Recent Team Projects
- Ball Corporation Greenhouse Gas & Economic Modeling: RRS identified the environmental and economic benefits of increasing statewide recycling rates for aluminum cans to build the case for programs and policies that support increased recycling of UBCs.
- Retail Industry Leaders Association Regulatory Resources: RRS conducts quarterly reviews of state-level legislative updates and draft summaries for the regulatory resources housed on the Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) Retail Compliance Center (RCC) website.
- Carton Council of North America: RRS has supported this collaborative association on their way to their goal of 60% U.S. carton recycling access through data research and analysis, communications and outreach, and policy/legislative monitoring and support.
- Stakeholder outreach
- Data collection & analysis
- Legislation tracking
- Master of Public Policy, Loyola University Chicago
- Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Policy, Loyola University Chicago