Kelly Domino is an RRS consultant with a background in solid waste management, sustainable materials management, and resource recovery. She currently specializes in communication and outreach development, technical writing, and research support for global brands, product stewardship collaboratives and trade associations.
Recent Team Projects
- Carton Council: RRS has supported this collaborative association in achieving their goal of 60% U.S. carton recycling access through data research and analysis, communications and outreach, and policy/legislative monitoring and support.
- Foodservice Packaging Institute (FPI): RRS conducts research and analysis, supports membership growth, and develops communications and outreach to advance the recovery of foodservice packaging materials.
- Clemson University: RRS assisted the university in developing a master plan towards their goal of becoming “zero landfill” while also consolidating collection and processing areas on campus.
- University of Michigan: RRS analyzed the waste stream composition and diversion option financials to help the university achieve its sustainability and waste reduction goals.
Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE)
- Recycling/Waste Diversion in Universities
- Communication and Outreach
- Sustainability/Recycling Webinars
Recent Speaking Engagements/Publications
- Smart and Sustainable Campuses Annual Conference (Mar 2017): Clemson Case Study (Poster Presentation)
- Smart and Sustainable Campuses Annual Conference (Mar 2017): Communications Workshop
- Western Michigan Sustainable Business Forum Annual Conference (Mar 2017): Creating a Circular Economy
- Resource Recycling (Dec 2016): Study Up: Universities as Proving Grounds
- AASHE Conference (Oct 2016): Clemson Case Study (Poster Presentation)
- AASHE Conference (Oct 2016): University of Michigan Case Study (Poster Presentation)
- SWANA Wastecon (Aug 2015): Communication through Change
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, Environmental & Sustainability Studies, Agnes State College
- Certification in Effective Communications & Human Relations, Dale Carnegie