Laura Dobroski is a project analyst at RRS bringing research and stakeholder engagement experience from both her collegiate tenure as well as her internships. Laura provides impartial analyses and actionable recommendations to various sectors including public, non-profit, institutional, and private.
Recent Team Projects
- Glass Recycling Coalition (GRC): RRS led the formation and is the current managing consultancy providing research, planning, day-to-day management and communications for the self-funded supply chain collaborative that promotes best practices for strengthening glass recycling.
- Food and Beverage Company: RRS researched solutions to integrate single serve packaging into local municipal curbside recycling programs and ensured viable end markets for the processed material.
- Sustainable Packaging Coalition (SPC): RRS researched U.S. recycling programs, to evaluate characteristics such as prevalence of programs, as well as accepted types of packaging within those programs.
- Carton Council: RRS has supported this collaborative association in achieving their goal of 60% U.S. carton recycling access through data research and analysis, communications and outreach, and policy/legislative monitoring and support.
- Henry Ford Health System: RRS provides oversight and assistance with infectious, hazardous, and universal waste compliance through operations assessments, recordkeeping, training, waste audits, and on-going technical support.
- Data Analysis
- Recycling Access
- Bachelor of Science in Earth and Environmental Science, Lehigh University