Max Babits is an analyst with RRS. For three years, Max has provided field research, data analysis, computer modeling, commodity economics, and GIS mapping and analysis. He prepares a monthly recycling marketplace analysis that includes average materials recovery facility (MRF) material composition and recyclable commodity pricing, as well as contributes to client projects requiring bale quality analysis, end market mapping, and MRF input/output material content.
Recent Team Projects
- Foodservice Packaging Institute (FPI): RRS conducts research and analysis, supports membership growth, and develops communications and outreach to advance the recovery of foodservice packaging materials.
- Milwaukee Department of Public Works: RRS performed a materials composition analysis and flow study at the Milwaukee ReCommunity MRF to verify capacity and commodity bale production.
- Montgomery Regional Solid Waste Authority: RRS provides a monthly analysis of trends in the recycling marketplace based on a combination of average MRF material composition and recyclable commodity prices regionally and nationwide.
- Recyclable Commodity Pricing
- MRF Material Composition
- Data Analysis and Modeling
- GIS Mapping and Analysis
Recent Speaking Engagements/Publications
- Missouri Recycling Association Conference (Aug 2017): The Evolving Waste Stream: Challenges and Opportunities
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technologies, Eastern Michigan University