Melissa Radiwon (MRad) is a senior communications strategist at RRS. She has over 20 years of experience developing and executing strategies with the ability to apply traditional and new media communication techniques. She works with clients on communication plan development, media relations, social media management, and website and collateral content creation.
Recent Team Projects
- Materials Recovery for the Future (MRFF): An American Chemistry Council non-profit initiative, MRFF is a research collaborative working on curbside recycling for the new generation of light weight packaging via material recovery facility material flow studies, technical research, and communications.
- Recycle by Design: Recycle by Design is a challenge-style initiative with an objective to inspire public-private partnerships to increase the recycling rate. RRS provided data analysis, stakeholder engagement, collateral development and communications.
- Foam Recycling Coalition (FRC): RRS supports the FRC’s mission to encourage the recycling of foam polystyrene foodservice packaging via establishing and administering the grant program, as well as developing collateral and outreach initiatives.
- American Marketing Association
- Michigan Recycling Coalition Conference Committee
- Strategic and Tactical Marcom Planning
- Collateral & Press Release Development
- Social Media Management
- Website Content Development
- Article/Blog Writing
Recent Speaking Engagements/Publications
- Michigan Recycling Coalition Conference (May 2016): Workshop – Smart Recycling Communications on a Budget
- Resource Recycling Inc. (Oct 2015): After the Smoke Clears
- Master of Business Administration, Wayne State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Music Education, Madonna University
LinkedIn: Melissa Radiwon