Having joined RRS in September 2023, Coryanne Mansell brings over eight years of experience from the Center for EcoTechnology (CET). She serves as Chair of the Steering Committee for the Young Professionals within the US Composting Council. Coryanne is not only a recognized expert and dynamic presenter, having shared her insights at various national conferences, including BioCycle Connect, US Composting Council, and Waste Expo, but she also possesses extensive expertise in proposal development, stakeholder engagement processes, and technical waste assistance. Thus far, her contributions have focused on advancing initiatives to reduce, recover, and recycle surplus food and waste for states, cities, and businesses. Outside work, you will often find her hiking, mountain biking, or with her dog, Pepper.
- Municipal Solid Waste / Recycling
- Food Waste Reduction & Composting
- Outreach & Education
- Community and Stakeholder Engagement
- Strategic Planning
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Policy and Bachelor of Art in Planning and Public Policy, Rutgers University
- Zero Waste USA’s Green Business Certification Inc.
McIntire Business Institute’s Certificate in Sustainable Business