Katy is an Associate Engineer at RRS with a background in plastic and steel manufacturing plants. Her analytical skills complement her engineering expertise in projects requiring data research, analysis, and modeling. Katy supports public and private sector clients in exploring and understanding material recovery and recycling systems.
Recent Team Projects
- Corrugated Container Company: Supported development of multiple county profiles for a landscape analysis of consumer waste and recycling systems in international markets.
- City of Ferndale, MI: Developed waste stream projection and cost models for the city’s downtown area.
- Oregon DEQ: Created model for comparing products in areas with and without packaging EPR.
- Society of Women Engineers
- Bachelor of Science in Materials Science and Engineering, Michigan Technological University
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering, Michigan Technological University